Trade Me may elect to provide you with access to the Top Seller programme at its discretion.
To automatically qualify for Top Seller status, you must:
- be 'in trade'
- have had at least 60 sold items, or have made at least $10,000 in sales over the past six weeks
- have a 98% or higher positive feedback rating
- have a sell-through rate of at least 10% over the past six weeks. Your sell-through rate is rounded to the nearest whole number.
Note: only Marketplace listings count towards your Top Seller qualification criteria. 'Car parts & accessories' and 'Business, Farming & industry' are considered Marketplace categories.
Top Seller status is re-checked automatically every six weeks. Top Seller status can't be put on hold.
Trade Me may also provide invited clients and members with Top Seller status at its sole discretion.
Benefits and rewards
Save 15% on success fees, high volume listing fees, Gallery, Feature, Feature Combo and Super Feature promotional extras.
Top Sellers are charged 1.65% (instead of 1.95%) of the total purchase price when receiving Pay Now or Ping payments.
- A 'Top Seller' label that appears on their member details page, Stores page, and all general item listings.
- Maximum success fee of $211.65 (i.e. $249 with a 15% discount).
- The ability to add YouTube videos to listings.
- Free phone support.
Savings are automatically paid into your Trade Me account at the end of each day. You can filter by 'Top Seller discounts'. We’ll email you a weekly summary of your savings.