How to qualify
To qualify, you must:
- be 'in trade'
- have had at least 60 sold items, or have made at least $10,000 in sales over the past six weeks
- have a 98% or higher positive feedback rating
- have a sell-through rate of at least 10% over the past six weeks. Your sell-through rate is rounded to the nearest whole number.
Note: only Marketplace listings count towards your Top Seller qualification criteria. 'Car parts & accessories' and 'Business, Farming & industry' are considered Marketplace categories.
Top Seller status is re-checked every six weeks. Top Seller status can't be put on hold.
Benefits and rewards
Save 15% on success fees, high volume listing fees, Gallery, Feature, Feature Combo and Super Feature promotional extras.
Top Sellers are charged 1.65% (instead of 1.95%) of the total purchase price when receiving Pay Now or Ping payments.
- A 'Top Seller' label that appears on their member details page, Stores page, and all general item listings.
- Maximum success fee of $126.65 (i.e. $149 with a 15% discount).
- The ability to add YouTube videos to listings.
- Free phone support.
Savings are automatically paid into your Trade Me account at the end of each day. You can filter by 'Top Seller discounts'. We’ll email you a weekly summary of your savings.