Buyer has pulled out of the sale
If the buyer has pulled out of the sale, you can apply for a success fee refund – we'll contact the buyer to remind them of their commitment, and try to get the trade back on track.
If you’ve refunded a buyer’s Ping purchase, your success fee will automatically be refunded.
We allow two working days for contact.
It's free to relist auctions but you'll be charged if you choose to use any promos.
Once the new listing is live, we'll email the members who previously had your listing on their watchlist.
You can only relist within 45 days of the listing closing. If this option isn’t available – you’ll need to create a new listing.
- Head to ‘Sold’ from ‘My Trade Me’, and select the listing.
- On the listing page, head to ‘If the sale falls through’.
- Select ‘relist this item’, and follow the prompts.
- Select 'Relist' on the expired listing, or from your 'Unsold' page.
- Head to 'My Trade Me' profile-framed and select 'Unsold' tag-cross from the 'Selling' section.
- Select the listing.
- Select 'Relist'.
If the buyer has pulled out of the sale, you can apply for a success fee refund – we'll show you how.