Check out our feedback policy, and let us know if you have any questions.
Feedback is a tool for buyers and sellers – to share their trading experiences with the Trade Me community.
- All Traders are expected to maintain a feedback rating of at least 95%.
- We encourage members to place feedback for all trades.
- Feedback is a permanent part of your Trade Me account.
- Negative feedback can be disputed for up to 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Be factual.
- Be about the specific trade.
- Not contain personal information.
We may remove all or part of feedback if:
- The feedback isn’t relevant to the trade itself.
- It contains swear words or other offensive or inappropriate content.
- It contains defamatory statements.
- It contains the trader's private personal information, contact details or other means to individually identify the trader.
- The trader placing feedback has been permanently removed from Trade Me.
- The feedback contains unfactual statements.
- The feedback refers to any ongoing investigation by Trade Me, the police, or any other authorised party.
- We receive a court order to remove feedback, or we consider it appropriate in line with Commerce Commission guidance to remove the feedback.
Thank you for your feedback!