Information for charities and fundraisers
We can help charities and fundraisers list auctions, fundraise, and raise awareness of your cause.
If you're a registered charity
If you're registered with Charities Services, we'll give you a 50% instant rebate on success fees. The rebate is instantly refunded to your Trade Me account when the auction closes.
- Set up a business membership for your fundraising auctions.
- Tell us about your charity and plans by completing the 'Charities on Trade Me' form.
- We'll be in touch to let you know once we have approved the membership.
Trade Me Jobs offers discounts on Job Packs and Volume Plans for charities. Contact our team:
If you're not a registered charity
We know lots of Kiwi are awesome and love to fundraise on behalf of charities – even if they're not affiliated with the charity officially. And we want to help you!
To get in touch:
- Complete a 'Charities on Trade Me' form
- Include a summary of what you’re planning on listing, and to who you’re donating the proceeds.
- We’ll get back in touch to let you know what we can do to help.
Charity-related campaigns and coolness
Got something cool or unique to share? We love seeing charity-related campaigns, special listings, and all-around awesomeness.
Check out how we can help registered charities, good causes, and other cool stuff.