Charities and fundraising
We can help charities and fundraisers list auctions, generate funds, and raise awareness of your cause.
Our charities team can assist with the entire process.
If you're a registered charity
If you're registered with Charities Services, we'll provide you with a 50% rebate on success fees. The rebate will be automatically refunded back to your Trade Me account as each auction closes.
If you want to register with Trade Me:
- Set up a business membership for your fundraising auctions.
- Tell us a bit about your charity and plans by completing the 'Charities on Trade Me' form.
- We'll be in touch to let you know once we have approved the membership.
Trade Me Jobs offer an additional 33% discount off all Job Packs and Volume Plan rates – contact our Trade Me Jobs team directly on 0800 865 627 or email@example.com.
If you're not a registered charity
We know lots of Kiwis are awesome and love to fundraise on behalf of charities – even if they're not affiliated with the charity officially.
To get in touch:
- Complete a 'Charities on Trade Me' form
- Include a summary of what you’re planning on listing, and who you’re donating the proceeds to.
- We’ll get back in touch to let you know what we can do to help.
Charity-related campaigns and coolness
If you have a special listing, a bunch of awesome things, a cool idea, or a big campaign you think we should know more about, please get in touch with our charities team.
Check out how we can help registered charities, good causes, and other cool stuff.