Charities and fundraising
We can help charities and fundraisers list auctions, generate funds, and raise awareness of your cause.
Our charities team can assist with the entire process.
If you're a registered charity
If you're registered with Charities Services, we'll provide you with a 50% rebate on success fees. The rebate will be automatically refunded back to your Trade Me account as each auction closes.
If you want to register with Trade Me:
- Set up a business membership for your fundraising auctions.
- Tell us a bit about your charity and plans by completing the 'Charities on Trade Me' form.
- We'll be in touch to let you know once we have approved the membership.
Trade Me Jobs offer an additional 33% discount off all Job Packs and Volume Plan rates – contact our Trade Me Jobs team directly on 0800 865 627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're not a registered charity
We know lots of Kiwis are awesome and love to fundraise on behalf of charities – even if they're not affiliated with the charity officially.
To get in touch:
- Complete a 'Charities on Trade Me' form
- Include a summary of what you’re planning on listing, and who you’re donating the proceeds to.
- We’ll get back in touch to let you know what we can do to help.
Charity-related campaigns and coolness
If you have a special listing, a bunch of awesome things, a cool idea, or a big campaign you think we should know more about, please get in touch with our charities team.
Check out how we can help registered charities, good-causes, and general cool-ness.