Problems communicating with the buyer
If you're having issues communicating with the buyer – we can help.
If you're having trouble contacting the buyer – we can help.
Things you can try
- Try Trade Me Messages (if available) to message them instantly.
- Check your junk or spam folder in case emails are there.
- Make sure your contact details are up to date.
- Check that you're using their correct email address. This can be found on your 'Sold' page.
Send through your contact number so the buyer can get in touch another way.
Still haven't heard from them?
- We expect contact within two working days – and payment within a week.
We can send the buyer your phone number when you apply for a success fee refund.
- Find out what to do if the buyer has pulled out of the sale.
If they still haven't been in contact to arrange delivery or pick up within the expected timeframe, you can refund their payment and relist.