We'll show you how to block a member from asking questions, or bidding on your auctions.
Blacklisting gives you control over who you trade with.
What does my Blacklist do?
- Blacklisting a trader will stop them from asking questions or bidding on your auctions.
- Your Blacklist is private – other members can't see who you've blacklisted, or who's blacklisted you.
- Blacklisted members can still view your listings.
- If someone you've Blacklisted tries to bid or ask a question on your listing, they'll be told they've been blacklisted.
Adding or removing members to your Blacklist
Only Authenticated members can add members to their Blacklist.
- Select Settings from 'My Trade Me'.
- Under 'Selling options', select.
- Enter the username of the member you'd like to blacklist, then select Add to Blacklist.
To remove someone from your Blacklist, select 'Remove' next to the member's username.
To add or remove members on your Blacklist, visit trademe.co.nz in your browser.
- Select Profile & account from 'My Trade Me' profile-framed.
- Select Selling options tag, then select Blacklisted members.
- Select Add, enter the member's username, then select OK.