Use the various options to filter down your search results. You can filter by New Zealand sellers only by scrolling to the bottom of the 'Location' options.
You can search expired listings too, by clicking the down arrow next to the magnifying glass on the search bar and hit 'Search expired listings'.
Other search tips:
- Use quotes " " to find an exact phrase, e.g. "Bob the Builder"
- Use an asterisk * to search a partial word, e.g. Tea cup* matches cup, cups and cupboard
- Use an uppercase OR between two search terms to find either one of the terms, e.g. Canon OR Nikon will give you results for either one of those brands. You can also use a pipe | to perform this function, e.g. Canon | Nikon
- Use an uppercase NOT with two search terms to find the first term but ignore the second term, e.g. iPod NOT shuffle will give you results for iPods but exclude references to shuffle. You can also use a minus sign – immediately before the second term to perform this function, e.g. iPod – shuffle
- By default, Trade Me will find variations of search terms, e.g. fish will give you results for fish and fishing. Use a plus sign + immediately before a search term to find only that exact term, e.g. +fish