These are the terms and conditions on which Trade Me Limited offers the 'Book a courier' service to you. By using this service, you accept these terms and agree that:
- You will provide accurate item measurements to Trade Me. If you underestimate the item’s dimensions, any extra shipping costs will be debited from your Trade Me account. If you overestimate the item’s dimensions and the Carrier invoices Trade Me for less than the shipping costs that you paid, the difference will not be returned to your Trade Me account.
- If you leave an item unattended, Trade Me and the Carriers (Courier Post and Fastway) have no liability for any loss or damage to the item until the Carriers have applied an electronic scan to the item to indicate the item has been accepted into the Carrier’s network.
- You will refrain from posting items listed on Trade Me’s dangerous goods & prohibited items list.
- You will abide by Courier Post's terms and conditions for Express Couriers Limited, or Fastway’s Contract and Conditions of Carriage, depending on which Carrier you use.
- Trade Me may release your name, address and phone number to Temando, who aggregate Carrier quotes, and pass this information on to Carriers to facilitate delivery.
Thank you for your feedback!
How can we make this article better?