Job Pack terms and conditions
- All prices set out on the Trade Me Jobs pricing page are exclusive of GST.
- We'll invoice you for all Job Pack fees upfront and payment is due and payable on the 20th of the month following the invoice date. If you wish to dispute an invoice you must do so, in writing, within 10 working days of the invoice date. We will consider any issues raised and act in good faith to reach a resolution with you. You will pay any undisputed amount on the due date for payment.
- If payment is not received by the due date, or you're otherwise in debt to us under this agreement or any other, we may take action that we consider appropriate. For example, we may:
- suspend or terminate your access to our services; a. charge interest on outstanding amounts not paid by the due date at a rate that is 2 percentage points greater than our bank's unarranged overdraft interest rate, starting from the due date of the unpaid invoice;
- set off any amount you owe us against any amount that may be due from us to you (under any agreement); or
- pass your account onto a debt collection agency. You agree that any costs incurred in the collection process, including legal fees, can be on-charged to your account.
- Each listing will remain on the site for 30 days unless withdrawn sooner.
- Listings in the selected pack are available to be used within six months of the account activation date.
- A branded logo and banner will enable your branding to be displayed within your listings, and your logo to be displayed in search results, subject to it being provided in GIF, JPG, JPEG, or PNG format.
- All listings must be legally compliant and not contain anything of an offensive or otherwise objectionable nature.
- Job advertisers found listing jobs that do not represent actual specific vacancies may have all their listings removed.
- Listings may not be resold without the express permission of Trade Me.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any listing that is not listed in the most relevant category or does not, at our sole discretion, meet our minimum quality requirements.
- We will refund listing fees for listings that we withdraw.
- Trade Me's terms and conditions and Job listing policies form part of these terms and conditions and (with all necessary updates and/or modifications) apply so far as is possible to this agreement. In the event that there is any conflict between this agreement and those on the Trade Me website, these terms shall prevail.
- You agree that Trade Me may conduct a credit check on you, and may collect and hold information about you, which may be passed on to a credit reporting agency for the purpose of conducting a credit check.
- You acknowledge that the service being purchased by you from Trade Me is not the type of service ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption.
- If you are purchasing the service for the purposes of a business, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to claim any of the remedies provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and that the provisions of that Act do not apply to you.
Thank you for your feedback!