Job Pack terms and conditions
- All prices set out on the Trade Me Jobs pricing page are exclusive of GST.
- The job advertiser agrees to pay the full amount within 30 days of this agreement. All Job Pack fees are paid up front and in advance. Trade Me reserves the right to charge penalty interest at 15% per annum on late payments.
- Each listing will remain on the site for 30 days unless withdrawn sooner.
- Listings in the selected pack are available to be used within six months of the account activation date.
- A branded logo and banner will enable your branding to be displayed within your listings, and your logo to be displayed in search results, subject to it being provided in GIF, JPG, JPEG, or PNG format.
- All listings must be legally compliant and not contain anything of an offensive or otherwise objectionable nature.
- Job advertisers found listing jobs that do not represent actual specific vacancies may have all their listings removed.
- Listings may not be resold without the express permission of Trade Me.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any listing that is not listed in the most relevant category or does not, at our sole discretion, meet our minimum quality requirements.
- We will refund listing fees for listings that we withdraw.
- Trade Me's terms and conditions and Job listing policies form part of these terms and conditions and (with all necessary updates and/or modifications) apply so far as is possible to this agreement. In the event that there is any conflict between this agreement and those on the Trade Me website, these terms shall prevail.
- You acknowledge that the service being purchased by you from Trade Me is not the type of service ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption.
- If you are purchasing the service for the purposes of a business, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to claim any of the remedies provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and that the provisions of that Act do not apply to you.
Thank you for your feedback!