If you've made a payment on your Trade Me account that you can't find – we're here to help.
Here's what to do if you're having trouble finding a Trade Me payment.
Trade Me account top-ups
- Allow 2-3 business days for direct credit top-ups to show in your Trade Me account.
- If it’s been more than three business days, get in touch with us below.
- When a buyer pays with Ping, their payment will show in the seller's Ping account instantly – we’ll also notify the seller via email.
- Occasionally, as part of our fraud detection techniques, the payment may be delayed for review.
- If that’s the case, we’re likely waiting for more information from the buyer – we’ll notify the seller via email.
- Transfers requested before 2:45 pm are sent to your bank that evening. This can take 1–2 days to process.
- In some cases, we need to verify the transaction. If we need more info from you, we’ll email you to let you know.
- If you’ve transferred out to an old bank account that’s now closed, the funds will bounce back to your Ping balance. Timeframes can vary, depending on bank processing times.
- Payments received via Afterpay are automatically paid into the seller's registered bank account. This can take 1-2 business days to process.
- If you’ve transferred out to an old bank account that’s now closed, the funds will bounce back to your Pay Now & Afterpay account. We’ll notify you via email.
- Refunds to buyers are processed by Afterpay – contact them for help with a missing or delayed refund.
Thank you for your feedback!