We know it's frustrating when emails don't come through when they should, make sure you’ve given these tips a go:
- Confirm which email address is connected to your Trade Me account from your ‘My Trade Me’ page.
- Check your junk and spam folder.
- Add ‘email@example.com’, 'firstname.lastname@example.org', and '@email.trademe.co.nz' and ‘email@example.com’ to your contact or safe-sender lists.
- Some email providers have limited storage – check your inbox isn’t full by sending yourself an email.
- Head to your preferences page to adjust which emails you do and don't get.
If you've tried all of the above and your still having issues, try updating your email address.
Having trouble with your saved search emails? You can adjust these from your 'Favourites'.