Problems receiving Trade Me emails
We know it's frustrating when emails don't come through when they should. Here are some things to check:
- Confirm which email address is connected to your Trade Me account from your ‘My Trade Me’ page.
- Check your junk and spam folder.
- Add ‘email@example.com’, 'firstname.lastname@example.org', '@email.trademe.co.nz', and ‘email@example.com’ to your contact or safe-sender lists.
- Some email providers have limited storage – check your inbox isn’t full by sending yourself an email.
- Check your preferences page to choose which emails we send you.
If you've tried these and are still having trouble, try updating your email address.
Need help with your saved search emails? You can adjust these from your 'Favourites'.
We can help if you're having issues receiving Trade Me emails.