We know it's frustrating when emails don't come through when they should, please make sure you’ve given these things a go:
- Confirm which email address is connected to your Trade Me account from your ‘My Trade Me’ page.
- Check your junk and spam folder.
- Some email providers have limited storage – check your inbox isn’t full by sending yourself an email.
- Head to your preferences page to adjust which emails you do and don't get.
- Add ‘email@example.com’, 'firstname.lastname@example.org', and '@email.trademe.co.nz' and ‘email@example.com’ to your contact or safe-sender lists.
Having trouble with your saved search emails? You can adjust these from your 'Favourites'.
Thank you for your feedback!