HeyTrade Me’s Live Birthday Party terms and conditions
- Acceptance of these terms & conditions: Trade Me’s Live Birthday Party (the “Giveaway”) is run by Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not enter and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize. Trade Me reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time, without notice to you.
- Eligibility: Entry is only open to selected, casual Trade Me members who are: New Zealand residents, 18 years and over. Directors and employees of Trade Me, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with Trade Me or the Giveaway are also not eligible to enter.
- How to enter: To enter to win, you must attend the Facebook Live event (a “Qualifying Event”) and leave a ‘comment’ (an “Eligible Post”) on Trade Me’s social channels before 31 March 2021 7.30pm (NZST).
- Prize: There will be 10 winners (each a “Winner”) who will receive one of the following prizes (each a “Prize”). The Prize that a Winner will receive is determined by Trade Me at its sole discretion, and each Prize will be sent to the relevant Winner’s nominated postal address:
- One Keter Go-Bar
- One set of Festoon lights
- One of three Kiwis Versus Morality games
- One UE Wonderboom
- One Sunbeam Air Fryer
- One of three mystery prizes up to the value of $50.00
- Winner notification and announcement: Trade Me will select the Winners and will notify them by either:
- announcing their name during the Qualifying Event and replying to their ‘comment’ on the Qualifying Event OR,
- replying to their ‘comment’ on the Qualifying Event by 7.30pm, 31 March 2021.
Trade Me reserves the right to select another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification. Trade Me’s decision regarding the winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Publicity: Entrants agree that their name and a description of their prize may be published on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any prize winner resulting from their use of the prize (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). Trade Me’s liability to any entrant or prize winner will be limited in any circumstances to a maximum for all claims up to the value of the prize.
- Facebook: The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any liability associated with the Giveaway or the Prize.
Thank you for your feedback!