Kathmandu Shopping Spree Prize Pack Competition terms and conditions
- Acceptance of terms: These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are between Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”) and you. If you buy an Eligible Item from the Official Kathmandu Trade Me store during the Promotion Period, you agree to the Terms. Trade Me may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you.
- Promotion Period: The “Promotion Period” means the period starting at 3.00pm on 10th March 2021 and ending at 11.59pm on 15th April 2021. At Trade Me’s absolute discretion, the Promotion Period may be extended. If Trade Me extends the Promotion Period, it will give reasonable notice of this via advertising and messaging on Trade Me’s marketplace and will update these Terms.
- Eligibility: During the Promotion Period, Trade Me will be giving Kathmandu store buyers the chance to win one of three prizes of $1000NZD worth of Kathmandu gear at the official Kathmandu Trade Me Store (each a “Prize”,). You will be automatically entered into the draw to win a Prize if you:
- Spend $50NZD or more at Trade Me’s Official Kathmandu Marketplace store (an “Eligible Purchase ”) for your own personal use (and not for any organisation, business or other enterprise) during the Promotion Period; and
- Are a New Zealand citizen or resident aged 18 years or older, and you are currently living in New Zealand.
Each $50 NZD spent in your Eligible Purchase entitles you to one “entry” into the prize draw, so the more you buy, the more entries you will receive and the better your chance to win the Prize. Trade Me and Kathmandu staff and their immediate families are not eligible to win the Prize. You can enter the promotion as many times as you wish but you may only win one Prize.
- Prize draws: There will be three prize draws on Monday 19th April 2021. Each Prize draw will consist of all the valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize winners for the Promotion Period (each a “Winner”) will be randomly picked by the Trade Me team on Monday 19th April 2021 (the “Draw Day”).
- Contacting Winners: Trade Me will contact each Winner on or before 5pm on the Draw Day (using the Winner’s contact details registered with their Trade Me membership). Contact may be made by email or phone (or both). If the Winner does not respond as required by clause 7 (Prize redemption below) to Trade Me and accept the Prize within seven days of being contacted by Trade Me, that Winner forfeits his/her right to the Prize and Trade Me may pick an alternative Winner and contact them. If there is a dispute about the Winner, you agree that Trade Me’s decision regarding the Winner is final.
- Winner announcements: If you are picked as the Winner, Trade Me may use your first name and location when announcing you as the Winner and in promotional material, such as on Trade Me’s website, in Trade Me’s emails, Trade Me’s Newsroom, and on social media.
- Prize redemption: Once contacted by Trade Me the Winner must submit (in such form as requested by Trade Me) a list of the Kathmandu products they would like to receive, up to the value of $1,000NZD, using the current displayed prices on Trade Me’s Official Kathmandu marketplace store (including GST) no later than seven days from being contacted by Trade Me with notification of being a Winner. The Winner must include Size and Colour selection (if selection is available for that product) and the Winner’s nominated delivery address within New Zealand. The actual items included in the Prize will be subject to stock availability and any delivery restrictions applicable to the Winner’s nominated delivery address. [Where a requested item is unavailable, Trade Me will contact you to suggest an alternate product.]
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash. The Prize value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and includes any applicable GST. Neither Trade Me nor Kathmandu is responsible for any change in Prize value. The Winner agrees that if a Prize (or an element of a Prize) is unavailable for any reason Trade Me may provide another item in its absolute discretion.
- Delivery of Prize: No later than ten days after a Winner submits the list of requested products for their Prize in accordance with clause 7, Trade Me will arrange for Kathmandu to ship the Prize to the New Zealand address nominated by the Winner.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me and Kathmandu shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by you in respect of the subject matter of this Agreement (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages) and Trade Me and/or Kathmandu’s liability to you will be limited to the value of the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement is intended to modify or negate a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Termination: Without limiting any actions that may be taken under the Trade Me terms and conditions, Trade Me may immediately terminate these Terms, or discard your entry, by notice to you if you breach this agreement, or engage in conduct that Trade Me (acting reasonably) deems inappropriate or unacceptable or likely to damage the reputation or goodwill of Trade Me or Kathmandu.
- Other terms: The Trade Me terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) apply with all necessary modification to this Agreement.
Thank you for your feedback!