Kindness Store receipts
If you’ve given something to one of our charity partners through the Kindness Store, ngā mihi. You may be able to claim a tax credit on purchases over $5 – depending on the listing type.
- Women’s Refuge – Safe Night
- KidsCan – all listings
- Rainbow Youth - all listings
The charity may be able to give you a receipt to claim tax credits – for cash donations for items over $5.
Getting a donation receipt
- Contact us with your purchase info.
- We'll pass your details to the charity.
- They'll look to provide a receipt (if applicable).
See IRD's website for details on filing your claim.
All other Kindness Store items
Tax credits can't be claimed against donated items, but 100% of your donation gets to the charity. If you'd like a GST receipt, please get in touch.