#DustToDollars terms and conditions
- Acceptance of these terms & conditions: #DustToDollars (the “Giveaway”) is run by Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not enter and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize. Trade Me reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time, without notice to you.
- Eligibility: Entry is only open to selected, casual Trade Me members who are: New Zealand residents, 18 years and over and have an active Ping account. Directors and employees of Trade Me, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with Trade Me or the Giveaway are also not eligible to enter.
- Challenge Period: The challenge runs from 7pm Thursday 19 November 2020, to 11pm Sunday 6 December 2020 (“Challenge Period”)
- How to enter: To enter the Giveaway, the entrant must, during the Challenge Period:
Have listed at least one used item for sale on Trade Me’s general items marketplace.
Share their clear out and/or used items sales progress via a post or stories on Instagram, and must also tag @trademe_nz and use the #DustToDollars hashtag on any such post. Every tag is an extra entry.
- Prize: There will be one winner (“Winner”) who will receive $1,500 Ping credit (the “Prize”) which will be deposited to the Winner’s Ping account within 5 working days of being selected as the Winner.
- Winner notification and announcement: Trade Me will select the Winner at random and will notify them by announcing it on Instagram and direct-messaging the Winner on Instagram during the week following the Challenge Period. Trade Me reserves the right to select another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification. Trade Me’s decision regarding the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Publicity: Entrants agree that their name and a description of their prize may be published on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any prize winner resulting from their use of the prize (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). Trade Me’s liability to any entrant or prize winner will be limited in any circumstances to a maximum for all claims up to the value of the prize.
- Facebook: The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability associated with the Giveaway or the Prize.
Thank you for your feedback!