- Acceptance of these terms & conditions: The 21st birthday celebration (the “Giveaway”) is run by Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”), you may not enter and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize. Trade Me reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time, without notice to you.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter, you must complete the Giveaway entry form (“Form”) referenced in Trade Me’s 2020 February Newsletter, and on social media. You must include a “Celebration Story” that describes your ideal celebration. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are 18 years and over. Directors and employees of Trade Me, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with Trade Me or the Giveaway are not eligible to enter.
- How to enter: To enter the Giveaway, you must fill out and submit the Form by 23 February 2020. Each person who fills out and submits the Form will receive one entry into the Giveaway.
- Prize: After the Competition closes, Trade Me’s Comms and Community team will judge the entries and pick a winner (the “Winner”) based on the entry. The Winner will be chosen at Trade Me’s discretion. Trade Me will contact the Winner before 5pm on 28 February 2020, on their nominated email address or phone number. If the Winner does not respond within 48 hours, Trade Me reserves the right to choose an alternative Winner and contact them. If there is a dispute about the Winner, you agree that Trade Me’s decision regarding the Winner is final.
- News & Promotion: Entrants agree that their Celebration Story may be published on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites. If you are the Winner, you agree to Trade Me filming your use of the Winner’s Prize, and publishing video content and/or your story on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites.
- Winner’s Prize: If you are the Winner, Trade Me will work with you to plan a celebration worth up to $5,000, comprising assorted products and services. The Winner’s Prize will be sourced from products and services advertised on www.trademe.co.nz where possible, and may include party favours, equipment hire, entertainment, decorations, catering, and/ or flights for your friends or relatives. Provision of the Winner’s Prize will be subject to the Winner agreeing to any applicable additional terms and conditions notified to you by Trade Me prior to delivery. Additionally, any product or service including or related to alcohol is expressly excluded from the Winner’s Prize. Trade Me will collaborate closely with the Winner on the content of the Winner’s Prize, but Trade Me’s reserves sole discretion to decide on the final components of the Winner’s Prize.
- Facebook: The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any liability associated with the Giveaway or the Winner’s Prize.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any entrant or Winner (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). Trade Me’s liability to any entrant or Winner will be limited in all circumstances to the value of the Winner’s Prize.
Thank you for your feedback!