- Acceptance of these terms & conditions: Live messenger gift advice Ping credit giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is run by Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not enter and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize. Trade Me reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time, without notice to you.
- Eligibility: Entry is only open to selected, casual Trade Me members who are: New Zealand residents, 18 years and over, and have an active Ping account. Directors and employees of Trade Me, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with Trade Me or the Giveaway are also not eligible to enter.
- How to enter: To enter to win, you must message Trade Me via Facebook Messenger between 6-8pm (NZST) on Thursday 5 December and participate in the live gift advice (ask for gift advice for someone you are struggling to buy for) (an “Eligible Post”) And/or fill in the subsequent quick survey (a link will be sent) after the interaction. The survey must be completed by Saturday 7 December 11:59 PM NZST to be eligible for the additional draw.
- Prize: There are two winners (“Winners”). ‘Winner one’ will be selected from the pool of people who messaged between 6-8 pm will receive the grand prize of $500 credit to their Ping account (the “Prize”). The Prize will be deposited into the winner’s Ping account within 5 working days of winner notification. ‘Winner two’ will be selected from the pool of completed survey responses and will receive $100 credit to their Ping account (the “Prize”) The Prize will be deposited into the winner’s Ping account within 5 working days of winner notification.
- Winner notification and announcement: Trade Me will select ‘Winner one’ and notify them by sending a private Facebook message. ‘Winner two’ will be contacted via the email address they provided in the survey. Trade Me reserves the right to select another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification. Trade Me’s decision regarding the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Publicity: Entrants agree that their name and a description of their Prize may be published on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any prize winner resulting from their use of the prize (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). Trade Me’s liability to any entrant or prize winner will be limited in any circumstances to a maximum for all claims up to the value of the prize.
- Facebook: The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any liability associated with the Giveaway or the Prize.
Thank you for your feedback!