- Acceptance of these terms & conditions: The Newsletter ‘Dreamers’ Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is run by Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”), you may not enter and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize. Trade Me reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time, without notice to you.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter, you must complete the Giveaway entry form (“Form”) referenced in Trade Me’s November 2019 Newsletter (“Newsletter”). Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are 18 years and over. Directors and employees of Trade Me, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with Trade Me or the Giveaway are not eligible to enter.
- How to enter: To enter the Giveaway, you must fill out and submit the Form by 13 November 2019 . Each person who fills out and submits the Form will receive one entry into the Giveaway.
- Prize: Trade Me will ask you to indicate something that you want to buy on the Trade Me website as a part of completing the Form. Trade Me will arrange to purchase the winner their chosen prize, up to a maximum value of $500 (the “Prize”). The prize purchased will be selected by Trade Me at its sole discretion, in consultation with you. Trade Me at all times reserves the right to supply alternative items up to the value of the Prize.
- Winner notification and announcement: Trade Me will select a winner on 13 November 2019, and will notify the winner via the email address used to enter the Giveaway. Trade Me reserves the right to select another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification. Trade Me’s decision regarding the winner is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Publicity: Entrants agree that their name may be published on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any Prize winner resulting from their use of the Prize (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). Trade Me’s liability to any entrant or Prize winner will be limited in any circumstances to a maximum for all claims up to the value of the Prize.
Thank you for your feedback!