- Acceptance of these terms and conditions: The ‘Winner a day with Afterpay’ Competition (the "Competition”) is run by Trade Me Limited (“Trade Me”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you cannot participate in the Competition and cannot win. Trade Me may vary, suspend or terminate the Competition at any time without notice to you.
- Eligibility: To enter in the Competition you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or older at the time of your entry. Employees of Trade Me may not enter. If your Trade Me account is suspended during or after the Competition Period, or you are or have been in breach of the Trade Me site terms and conditions, Trade Me reserves the right to exclude you from the Competition.
- Competition Period: The Competition will run between 25 September 2019 and 6 October 2019 (the “Competition Period”).
- How to enter: To enter the draw to win $250 Ping credit, you must have never used Afterpay before, and make your first purchase on Trade Me using Afterpay as the payment method during the Competition Period. A winner will be selected each day of the competition from that day's entries. You will only be entered into the draw with the same date as the date of your eligible purchase. An individual can only have one entry over the Competition Period.
- Winning entry and winner notification: Trade Me will draw one winner per day during the Competition Period. Draws will occur in batches, the first on 30 September 2019 and the second on 7 October 2019. All winners will be notified within two business days of the relevant draw. Trade Me will automatically deposit the Prize into each winner’s Ping account. Trade Me’s decision regarding winners is final.
- Winner announcement: Entrants agree that their name and a description of their Prize may be published on Trade Me’s social media, within email marketing or on Trade Me’s websites.
- Prize: The Prize is $250 Ping credit per day during the Competition Period (each a “Prize”). Each Prize will be deposited into the relevant winner's Ping account. The prize is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any entrant or Prize winner (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). Trade Me’s liability to any entrant or Prize winner will be limited in any circumstances to a maximum for all claims up to the value of the Prize.
Thank you for your feedback!