COVID-19 site update
COVID-19 update 20 September 2021
Following the Government’s announcement that from 11:59pm Tuesday 21 September, Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 while the rest of New Zealand remains at Alert Level 2, there are some things you need to know about trading safely onsite.
The safety of our members is our top priority. If you can’t complete a trade within the government’s guidelines, you must wait until it’s safe to do so.
Please be patient and expect some delays.
Take care, stay safe and let us know if we can help with anything.