COVID-19 update: Trading at alert level 2
Following the Government’s recent announcement that we’re moving to alert level 2, from Thursday 14 May there’ll be some changes to our services.
Trading changes for alert level 2
- You’ll be able to buy and sell items as normal.
- Trades should be contactless where possible.
- We recommend using contactless payment options like Ping, bank transfer or Afterpay.
- Please make sure you follow our COVID-19 safe trading guidelines and the Government’s guidelines.
- You’ll be able to buy and sell vehicles again.
- Please make sure you’re following the Government’s guidelines and our guidelines on how to buy and sell vehicles safely.
- Open homes, rental viewings and public auctions can take place. We’ll have more guidance on how these will work soon.
- Please make sure to keep a minimum 1-metre distance from others and follow the Government’s guidelines.
Take care, stay safe and let us know if we can help with anything.