Following the Government’s announcement that we’re moving alert levels, from Tuesday 22 September there are some updates to how you buy and sell onsite.
Trading at alert level 1
- All Trade Me services can operate as normal.
Trading at alert level 2
- You can buy and sell items as normal.
- We recommend using contactless payment options like Ping, bank transfer or Afterpay.
- We recommend using our ‘Book a courier’ service for contactless delivery. Please use non-signature services, include clear delivery instructions, and leave parcels in a location that’s easy for couriers to pick up without any contact.
- Open homes and private viewings may take place, provided contact tracing systems are in place and viewing can occur safely.
- Public auctions of less than 100 people can take place.
- For more info, see our guidance on how to buy, sell, view or rent property safely at level 2.
Take care, stay safe and let us know if we can help with anything.
Thank you for your feedback!