Accidental payments

If you’ve made an accidental payment to your Trade Me account, you can apply for a refund.

Credit or debit card payments will be refunded back to your card.

Internet banking will be refunded to your bank account – we'll need to know your bank account name and number.

Note: if you’ve paid a member by mistake you'll need to reach out to them directly to organise a refund.


Thank you for your feedback!