As a seller, you must:
- Describe items, and answer questions, fully and accurately.
- Give payment instructions in a reasonable timeframe.
- Get items shipped as soon as possible.
If you've done this and are unhappy with feedback you've received – get in touch with the buyer.
Report unfair feedback
If you feel you've tried to resolve the dispute and are still left with unfair feedback, you can report it:
- Report unfair negative feedback.
- Attach any relevant info, such as screenshots, tracking details, and/or proof of refund.
If you think you've received unfair feedback, you can dispute it – we'll show you how.